Coimbra City Council innovates the communication with its citizens through interactive kiosks of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS
The City Council of Coimbra felt the need to implement in its facilities, solutions that could meet the needs of each citizen.
Thus, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS was responsible for designing and producing the interactive SENSES Stand Up model in order to promote dematerialization and modernization of municipal services.
The kiosks were installed in the atrium of the Coimbra City Council building, where they can be consulted quickly and easily.
In these interactive kiosks, the most diverse contents can be consulted, such as
- Notices of the decisions of the organs and those responsible for the Municipality of Coimbra;
- Internal notices issued by municipal organic units;
- Announcements or notices from external entities.
Besides the interactive kiosk, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS also installed the Clusterwall software adapted to CM of Coimbra, which allows the creation, management and optimization of tailored contents, in a simple and intuitive way.
This software meets the needs of the citizens and adds several advantages:
- It manages content in an easy and intuitive way;
- It is a more practical dissemination channel;
- It is customizable;
- Allows the digital signature of documents;
Besides all these advantages and functionalities, these kiosks from PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS promote sustainability and alert to environmental concerns, since they reduce the printing of notices and notices on paper and billboards.
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR PLASMV MODEL!
Download datasheet for free.