Management and registration of loads and unloads for IKEA with self-service kiosks from PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS
ClusterWall: Access Control
The ClusterWall system makes it possible to streamline and manage the IKEA visitor registration process and provide a safe and intuitive professional process. ClusterWall also allows the pre-registration of visits online.
Indeed, there are several features of ClusterWall for IKEA:
- Notification (of booking and check-in) via SMS and email to the employee and the user;
- Printing of visit labels with QR Code;
- Reading and validation through QR Code reader and turnstile activation.
- Reduction of waiting time;
- Increased productivity;
- Increased quality of services;
- Availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Increased employee and customer satisfaction.
How the process works
To register or advertise a booking, the visitor must select the language to start the process. Available languages are Portuguese and English;
Types of Visits
4 types of visit are presented, the visit without pre-registration, the visit with pre-registration, the visit by authorities and the visit by mail or deliveries;
Visits without registration
If the visitor has not pre-registered (scheduled the visit) he is asked to enter his data to book the visit to the site;
Visits with registration
If the visitor has already pre-registered the visit, indicate the e-mail, code or telephone number so that it is possible to verify the appointment;
At PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS we work hard to offer our customers the best solutions for their business sector.
Read our Case Study about IKEA!
Download for free.