Smart Retail is a technology used to improve the experience of all consumers and the performance of retail in today’s landscape.
This technology includes artificial intelligence, IoT, and technology for collecting and analyzing statistical data.
Through data analysis, it is easier to understand and analyze consumer preferences, and subsequently improve the service and attendance, meeting what consumers are looking for, being more and more loyal and loyal to the brand.
Smart Retail promotes a personalized experience that aims to improve the checkout process in the retail sector.
Using technology to analyze and collect data can lead to an improvement, efficiency and innovation of the service processes in the retail sector.
Smart Retail technology can be applied in different media from physical stores, online stores and both, adding several advantages for the retail sector:
- Targeted communication;
- Knowledge of each customer’s profile and their buying journey;
- Cost reduction;
- Real-time follow-up of the actions carried out in the digital media;
- Personalized and low cost direct communication tool.
PRR Project – PT Smart Retail
The Project of PRR, related to PT Smart Retail, aims at the development, demonstration and industrialization of technologies to support a new generation of retail, with the adoption of solutions of dematerialization of processes applied to the sector, such as:
- Autonomous shopping experience stores;
- Pods Stores (24/7 autonomy);
- Zero Waste Cabinets (vending solution of the future in cabinets).
This project provides a comfortable experience to users, with relevant economic and environmental efficiency in the retail sector, opening space for a potential internationalization.
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS solutions for the retail sector aim at adopting innovative solutions in the current market which meet the PRR – PT Smart Retail project.
Quiosque Selfcheckout – Sckai
One of the latest PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS launches was the Sckai Self-checkout kiosk, a modern kiosk directed to the restaurant sector.
With this self-checkout kiosk for the restaurant sector, and through a Scan & Go technology, making the payment of a meal has never been so fast and simple:
- The customer chooses his meal;
- Put it in the self checkout kiosk;
- The kiosk scans the meal;
- A green light is displayed to show that the scan was successful;
- The amount to pay for the order is displayed on the respective APT.
In this sense, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS gathers the best technologies, with solutions thinking on each client and on the technological innovation to come, contributing to the Recovery and Resilience project in the restaurant sector in Portugal.
CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS SOLUTIONS.