How PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS adopted the “sense and response model” in difficult times

At the vanguard of technology and innovation, and given the global health crisis that we have been facing due to the pandemic COVID-19, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS adopted the “sense and response model”, which means that it was able to feel the needs of the market and respond to its demands, quickly and effectively.

This management paradigm allowed PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS to deal with high levels of unpredictability, taking into account the health crisis that is currently going on. Thus, and following the “sense and response model”, it was possible to know in advance what was happening at the time; quickly and effectively reconfigure response capabilities; and still make an adaptation in a natural way.

The pandemic has brought a new reality to everyone and never before has digitalization been so critical for businesses. Indeed, and through the “sense and response model”, based on the logic of feeling, interpreting, deciding and acting, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS adopted an internal digital reality. In this way, the company was able to act quickly and, even before confinement, it placed 70% of employees in teleworking, with the remaining 30% of employees working in shifts, ensuring production and adaptation to the new reality.

Hand Dispenser
Automatic hand sanitizer gel dispenser, with option of body temperature sensor

But it was possible to go further. With the “sense and response model” in mind, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS was able to develop new products, specifically designed for the period that we lived and continue to live. With a focus on the consumer (customer-centric), solutions were also developed that combine technology with the environment, health, well-being, in addition to creating a new brand – Hambire. This line includes, for example, digital city purifiers, disinfectant gel dispensing kiosks with body temperature sensors, disinfection equipment using UV-C and disinfection tunnels. In addition, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS produced what was the first digital billboard with automatic disinfection technology for the touch surface – in this case, the touch glass – that equips the AVENUXYS model and can be adapted to any other touch kiosk.

This new system of disinfection through ultraviolet light, created in the face of the vicissitudes of the new reality, is safe and powerful, since it eliminates most viruses and germs from the glass of the digital billboard. The AVENUXYS model – which was developed especially for content dissemination and for dynamic interaction, and can support large displays, as well as a mobile webcam – already benefits from the new system. But this disinfection system can be implemented in other models, because it is already being adapted to other kiosks as well. The AVENUXYS model, in particular, features a sliding vertical bar (the SLIDE2BAR), which has an ultraviolet ray system that will pass through the monitor automatically, thus disinfecting the display.

PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS digital billboards include disinfection system using UV light

Taking into account the “sense and response model”, which aims to systematically leverage individuals, technologies and infrastructures that adapt to the current situation of society, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS has developed other products capable of facing the new reality. In addition to the entire Hambire line and digital billboards with disinfection systems using ultraviolet light, a system called “Zero Contact” was created, whose main objective is to help all companies, especially micro-companies and local businesses, reopen their business more securely. This system appears in the sense of adopting measures of social distance and low touch, so that people avoid touching objects. It thus includes safer solutions for answering and managing queues, allowing customers to withdraw their passwords without the need for physical contact, whether by SCAN, QRCODE, SMS, Voice, Sensor System, Gestures, Portier or Web Queue. This is a system that can also be useful on beaches, at festivals and other events.

Contacto Zero
The “Zero Contact” system was developed for customers to take their tickets without the need for physical contact

Right here it is clear that there was, on the part of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS, intelligence, flexibility and responsiveness in execution, as required by the “sense and response model”. It was also possible to integrate advanced forecasting techniques in order to respond to emerging needs in a short period of time.

In a highly complex and rapidly changing environment, and based on the “sense and response model”, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS was able to develop products and services that require minimal interaction and intervention by people.

PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS has several solutions and develops equipment customized to the needs of each client and project.