Fairs, events, seminars and workshops are increasingly spaces that rely on technologies that aim to improve the experience of all who pass through there.
In this sense, digital billboards gain an important role in this type of events, counting on the most diverse companies that aim to promote their products and services.
Digital billboards at fairs and events
As far as information and communication systems are concerned, society uses traditional information supports less and less, demanding new systems where technology diffuses all the necessary information in real time, in a more accessible, attractive, organized and complete way.
Given that today the content disseminated is not limited to simple text, we can, through digital billboards, mix images, sounds and even videos in order to get the users’ attention in a natural way.
Digital billboards and interactive systems help all visitors get the most out of their day and make it a memorable experience.
It is a perfect and direct communication tool that reaches all visitors.
It keeps all visitors up to date on what’s happening, helps them find their way around, and offers the possibility to make last minute announcements.
The adoption of this type of equipment as digital billboards by the most diverse events, provides a quick adaptation by the citizens and has excellent feedback.
Multimedia kiosks and digital billboards functionalities
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS digital billboards are thus an increasingly indispensable tool in events and exhibitions for functions such as:
- Informing and publishing different advertisements for the various events that will take place throughout the fair/event;
- Displaying schedules in real time;
- Promotion of products and services by the companies participating in the event;
- Kiosk Directory with a graphic interface able to search for stands and participating companies;
- Wi-Fi hot-spot for the event;
- Camera integration to capture selfies in order to remember important moments in the future;
- Automatic ticket dispenser kiosk for seminars;
- Visitor Access Control for managing access to the venues (check-in);
- Easy and fast Internet access. In large events the visits of international customers are common, and these are people who need to be in permanent contact with your company, hence the need for the internet.
We can consider digital signage as a form of communication that uses dynamic electronic display as opposed to traditional billboards that are mostly static in paper or canvas.
Digital Signage is a tool that makes everything easier for all visitors, who, in the context of events, can have access to the most diverse content that will make their experience much more pleasant.
The advantages of digital signage are several, highlighting:
- Reduced printing and logistics costs for changing promotional posters and flyers;
- Instant presentation of news, promotional campaigns and loyalty;
- Centralized management of contents and terminals;
- Dissemination of messages in an appealing way, transmitting an image of modernity and innovation;
- Reduction of the waiting sensation;
- Broadcast segmentation according to local or regional specificities of each space.
Real-time audience measurement
Marketers use digital billboards and interactive systems so that all visitors get the most out of their day, making it a memorable experience.
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS’ Real Catcher software is based on image analysis techniques using a standard webcam or special video analysis systems to perform facial analysis of the people watching the content playing on the displays.
The system analyzes the flow of images provided by the camera and allows measuring the effectiveness of digital advertising, counting the number of people passing near the multimedia system, how many people are actually looking at the media and provides their dwell time, attention span, demographics and other indicators such as gender and age group.
This software incorporated in the digital billboards at fairs and festivals allows you to measure the effectiveness of the displayed content, and its impact on all visitors.
In this way, it is possible to meet consumers’ demands.
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS Digital Billboards
In 2000, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS undertook the production of its first multimedia kiosk. Since then, the technology of multimedia kiosks and digital mupis has developed in a very strong way, and its products are synonymous with “state of the art” design and technology.
When it comes to events and fairs, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS has positioned itself as a strong ally in these sectors, bringing the best solutions to all visitors.
From corporate events, summer festivals, medieval fairs or even technological events, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS, through its digital billboards, has positioned itself with a strong presence in the technological market of digital billboards and kiosks.
From all these events where PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS has been present, we can highlight projects such as:
Attracting, informing and making the consumer loyal with a PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS digital billboard strategy is, for sure, a good bet for all events and fairs.