Never has the shopping experience and customer service been so important as it is today.
To serve today’s public, it is important to consider the changing customer profile. The consumer’s shopping experience is a very important variable as people look for convenience and connectivity in customer service.
Self-Checkout/ Self-Service Kiosks
Self-checkout represents a new reality for the consumer, whether by curiosity, desire for privacy, autonomy, or even the feeling of trust that the establishment provides to the customer.
The SELFCASHY kiosk was developed for indoor use and to function as a self-service and self-checkout kiosk.
This provides a complete service for self-service payments in order to automate each purchase:
- Step 1: Through a kiosk with interactive display, the customer interacts with it to start the checkout process;
- Step 2: With the optional possibility of adaptation with a scale, the customer places the products he intends to purchase on the scale and then passes them through the bar code reader. The self-checkout kiosk will read the barcode of the products you want to buy, adding them to each customer’s list;
- Step 3: The customer should choose the payment method that is most convenient, enter the billing data and customer card if this is the case of the establishment in question, and proceed to pay his order;
- Step 4: After the whole purchasing process, the customer completes the checkout of his order and receives a receipt for his purchase. With this receipt the customer can check his purchases and make possible exchanges.
Ticket queue management
Queue management through ticket dispensers in hyper and supermarkets responds to all attendance management configurations, regardless of the business areas.
This attendance system can comprise a basic or corporate solution, and can involve different players. We not only provide the service through ticket dispensers, but also through a mobile application that, in a quick and intuitive way, will facilitate and optimize the attendance/queue management.
- Reduction of the drop out rate;
- Better quality of service;
- Reduced perception of waiting time.
The tickets issued by PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS kiosks can be customized according to the client’s brand or graphic identity.
The customization of the tickets helps to have a more effective and more interesting representation of the queue management system implemented in the establishment.
You can customize the logo to be displayed at the top of the ticket, display the service and the ticket number, and even place one or several warning or thank you messages for the customers.
Global research indicates that Millennials are “smart consumers”:
more connected, thirsty for experiences, live
on and offline, are impulse buyers, and don’t mind
paying more for brands that are aligned with their values.
In hyper and supermarkets, doubts arise regularly when it comes to the different products the brand offers to all customers.
The clusterwall software from PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS solves this problem by providing support to all customers through video calls.
Thus, in the presence of a doubt, the client can access the software, and will be directed to a call with an assistant that will help him.
Video calls through Clusterwall allow customers to perform a series of actions in a more comfortable and flexible way, without having to physically go to the customer.
The ZEMYU model from PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS can function as a Helping Point to support customers in the most diverse shopping areas.
As soon as a customer approaches the ZEMYU, a proximity sensor is activated and, on an optionally interactive display, a video call is initiated with a store employee to support the customer.
Based on interactive technology, ZEMYU enhances each customer’s experience through an interactive display capable of identifying customer interactions when the customer looks for support from an employee.
The Pickup kiosks are the answer for the most demanding consumers, who want to send / receive their orders with more convenience and ease in hyper and supermarkets.
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS develops kiosks tailored to the needs and demands of each project, and the pickup kiosks are no exception.
These present several functionalities which allow differentiating a business from other competing markets:
- Order from your favorite online store;
- Choose that you want to pick up at the store/station;
- You will receive an email or SMS with your access codes;
- Place the code on the interactive kiosk and collect your order.
Thinking of client satisfaction, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS develops all these solutions with the goal of making the experience in hyper and supermarkets more accessible to all.