In an extremely favorable time for digital transition, it is important that companies and organizations adopt new technologies and use them to improve their way of acting in the market and to stand out from the competition. With the help of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS technological equipments, such as multimedia kiosks, Digital Billboards, interactive tables, this is a simple and accessible process.
The digital transition is a process that consists in the apprehension, by companies, of technology as the main way of acting. In other words, technological equipment is helping organizations to improve their performance in various sectors.
The digital transition is a great asset and there are several benefits, for several business sectors:
- Improved customer experience;
- Optimization of processes;
- Increased employee productivity;
- Increased quality of the service provided;
- Efficiency in attendance.
The digital transition is, therefore, an opportunity to improve productivity levels and potentiate innovation. It is a way to digitally empower citizens and foster a more open, democratic society that supports a dynamic and sustainable economy.
The big proposal of a digital transition process is that the technological tools selected become the foundation of that business, the starting point for optimizing its performance in the most varied sectors.
The Recovery and Resilience Plan (RRP)
The portuguese Recovery and Resilience Plan (RRP) is a nationally applicable program, with an execution period until 2026, which aims to implement reforms and investments that will allow the country to return to sustained economic growth.
In the Digital Transition dimension, significant changes are expected regarding the digitalization of companies, the state and the availability of digital skills in education, culture, health and forest management.
The RRP foresees for Portugal a sum of more than two billion euros to be applied in the digital transition area (this amount will be distributed among several entities, organizations, companies, municipalities and cultural institutions).
Trying to respond to the solutions that are needed for this transition, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS develops interactive products and solutions customized for all kinds of sectors and industries.
Striving for digitalization for several years, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS has its products installed in companies all over the world, from micro-companies to large international companies. It produces customized models developed according to the needs of each project. It stands out for the variety of its equipment, which can be installed indoors or outdoors and is developed for all sectors and markets. Thus, it could not be more aligned with RRP’s commitments.
The digital transition is directed, above all, to the strengthening of companies’ digitalization, a goal that PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS is willing to help achieve. This, because it is increasingly important to have access to knowledge and digital technological means, aimed at:
- The modernization of work and production processes;
- The dematerialization of workflows;
- The reduction of learning difficulties in the use of digital technologies;
- The integration of telework tools and methodologies;
- The creation of new digital channels for marketing services and products;
- The introduction of a culture of innovation;
- The strengthening of entrepreneurship;
- The incorporation of revolutionary and innovative technologies in the companies’ value propositions.
Adherence to the omnichannel model
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS can be an asset in the digital transition of any entity, providing self-service equipment, software, basic equipment such as furniture and Digital Signage, communication equipment and equipment related to customer service, increasingly omnichannel.
An omnichannel performance model consists of integrating all of a company’s channels, both digital and physical. This concept, applied to marketing strategies and customer service, consists of making different means available to consumers (using technology) so that they have a better customer service experience.
Get to know the diversity of multimedia kiosks from PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS!
Why can PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS help with the Digital Transition?
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS presents itself as a technology company that develops customized products and solutions. In a world in constant evolution, it remains committed to providing people with the best solutions for their daily lives, based on sustainability and digital innovation.
Therefore, there are several options available for the digital transition processes of companies and institutions:
- Queue management and optimization systems, such as PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS’s QMAGINE LINE software, which aims to improve the quality of the service provided;
- Evaluation Systems that allow users to evaluate the performance of the service provided;
- Digital Signage Software, such as the QMAGINE SIGN software, for transmitting relevant information to customers and visitors (with remote management and interactive usability);
- Multimedia kiosks;
- Interactive tables;
- Digital Billboards;
- Interactive platforms, such as ClusterWall, that transmit information, register visits and manage access;
- Automatic cash payment systems, such as CASHARMOUR.
The major objective of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS is, thus, to provide high quality customized solutions in constant proximity to the objectives of RRP.
In short, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS is at disposal for the elaboration of the project for the Recovery and Resilience Plan, with customized solutions.