Information Security Policy
In PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS it is fundamental to assure the security of our clients and networks. Information Security, central to the success of the organization, is one of the greatest priorities of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS, based on three pillars: confidentiality, integrity and availability.
This document, which covers information protection, defines the PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS Information Security Principles that must be followed by employees, partners and suppliers.
General principles established:
- Ensure that the three most important pillars are followed: confidentiality, integrity and availability, considering the welfare and security of all involved;
- Ensure compliance with civil and criminal laws, regulations or contractual obligations and Information Security requirements;
- Respect democracy and freedom, through non-intrusive behavior;
- Assert the right of individuals to privacy, especially with regard to protecting the data of customers, employees and partners;
- Execute an efficient risk management, systematically and periodically;
- Ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of specific policies and standards, as well as processes and controls, covering security and privacy measures;
- Perform effective security incident management;
- Increasing the continuous awareness of employees on Information Security, ensuring that everyone is aware of the established policies;
- Ensure a rational, effective and efficient management of services and resources of the organization;
- To incorporate Information Security as an essential element in PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS organizational culture.
All collaborators, employees, clients and partners must be in compliance with the PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS Information Security Policy and must:
- Protect the information against accesses, modifications or divulgations not authorized by PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS;
- Ensuring that the technological resources, information and systems that are at its disposal are only used for purposes approved by PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS;
- Respect and comply with the laws and regulations governing intellectual property;
- Not share confidential information of any kind;
- Immediately report to management any violation of this policy.
PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS developed this policy according to the best practices in the market.